1 - I was a Drama fanatic in High School. I took it for over 5 years and directed our school play, Splendor in the Grass. I ended up winning a trophy at awards night for Best Technical Director.
2 - I am obsessed with finances and money ..... although I suck at math! I read everything Suze Orman puts out, research, and research some more. One of these days I just may be rich!
3 - I LOVE to decorate. I scour consignment shops, Craigslist, and anywhere else I can find "ideas" and things to refurbish and refinish. I also love to paint the walls each and every way I can imagine.
4 - I love the HEAT. I am a much happier person around sunshine! I love summer, the pool, the ocean, and anything related to the good ole summer time!

5 - I will NEVER AGAIN drink Diet Coke or anything with Splenda or Aspartame in it. It's been making me loopy for years and I now know that's is where it came from. You can argue me on my sanity ..... but that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)
6 - Most of my friends are guys. Don't get me wrong, I cherish my long standing girlfriends and ADORE my fellow triplet mommy friends (my closest friends these days) but I have always hung with the guys, had those same guys as my roommates, and still go out with them to this day. I can go a year without calling and they don't care. I can get in a good heated debate, and it gets dropped - they don't care. And best of all no matter where I go or what I do I have a group of big brothers I can always call on day or night to always be there.
7 - I volunteer so much more time than I actually have! I am a sidelines volunteer. I support pregnant mommy's on bed rest. I volunteer for Freecycle and am a moderator to process memberships for 3 local areas, I volunteer to help my lawyers and act as an advocate for wrongly accused families. I will always volunteer at school when and if I am ever needed (once the littles are in school themselves, that is). Basically if I can help someone in need - I would love to!
So there I am in a nutshell. A rather small shell. I think I could have listed 20 more things!



1 comment:
Love it!
Now I'm going to get busy and do my tag from Chris!
Tanya
Post a Comment